All of your booking and travel arrangements will be made through Goyo Travel – our specialist Mongolian tour operator partner. The company is jointly owned by British-Mongolian couple, Olly and Goyo Reston. It is a registered UK company and they also run their own company in Mongolia – who will be taking care of all the logistical operations in Ulan Bator as well as internal flights.
Your booking with Goyo Travel Ltd is financially protected in the unlikely event of a company failure, through either their ATOL Licence or IPP (International Passenger Protection) insurance policy. The itinerary quoted is not inclusive of international flights, however you may choose to have Goyo Travel take care of this for you.
Olly will be fielding questions about visas, airport pick-ups, guides and tourism while in Ulan Bator. You will be making all payments to Goyo Travel. The trip price is quoted in US$s but you may also pay in Euros or Pounds Sterling using the exchange rate supplied by Goyo Travel at time of payment. When you are ready to book, please get in touch with Olly at firstname.lastname@example.org and he will send you the booking form.
- Pick-up and drop-off from Ulan Bator International Airport.
- Two night’s hotel at Ulan Bator Hotel or similar.
- Guide in Ulan Bator
- Welcome dinner on arrival and departure days.
- Internal flights from Ulan Bator to Olgii, return.
- Airport pick-up and drop-off if you arrive earlier or depart later than the days mentioned above.
- 2 guides (Nacho and Kirsten), a local English speaking guide, assistant translator, cook, assistant cook, drivers, 4×4 vans, all camping equipment, private ger stays
- Trek Farley 5 Fatbike and helmet for your use while on the trip
- Hotel in Olgii.
- Bike maintenance, bike tools and spare parts.
- All meals in Western Mongolia. We will bring some beer and drinks to share with our hosts.
- A generator to charge your camera batteries and any other electrical items you bring.
- International Airfares
- Evacuation coverage and travel insurance
- Personal items
- Entrance to tourist attractions and Eagle Festival
- Alcoholic beverages
- Tips to staff and crew
- Overweight luggage fees